The new Elcometer 311 Automotive Paint Meter is the fastest automotive paint gauge on the market today, used to instantly measure paint thickness and provide an indication of the overall condition of paint work.
With instant material recognition, the Elcometer 311 FNF Paint Meter switches between steel and aluminium panels and is ideal for use in all weather conditions.
The Elcometer 311 Automotive Paint Meter allows the user to quickly identify vehicle’s damage not reported in public or commercial condition reports including:
- hidden rework
- vehicle impact damage
- vehicle respray
- filled body panels
Compatible with ElcoMaster® software and ElcoMaster® Mobile App, individual paint thickness readings can be transferred via USB or Bluetooth® to PC or a mobile device for analysis and instant report generation.
Key features and benefits of the Elcometer 311 paint gauge include:
- Fast reading rate of 60+ readings per minute significantly reduces inspection times
- Switches instantly to measure coatings on steel & aluminium1
- Ergonomic design gives you maximum comfort when measuring vehicles all day
- Automatic temperature compensation accurately measures in desert or alpine conditions alike
- Wirelessly connect the Elcometer 311 via Bluetooth® to your own inspection app or ElcoMaster® for seamless reporting2
- Automatic rotating display allows you to read the thickness value on horizontal & vertical surfaces
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the screen brightness to your lighting condition
- Dust & waterproof rugged design equivalent to IP64, ideal for measuring in wet or dry conditions
- Large easy to read values in mils & microns
- Scratch, solvent & water surfaces resistant colour display for protection against accidental damage